Upon completion of construction, recordation of all necessary project documents and the issuance of any required DRE Public Report (White Report), you are ready to open escrow for the sale of completed lots or units. Your Escrow Officer at Chicago Title will open an order for each lot or unit in your development.
Your Title Officer will:
Provide title reports and any requested documents copies to your Escrow Officer, lender and any buyer's lender.
Provide legal descriptions, upon request, for use by the Escrow Officer, lender or buyer's lender for their documents.
Consult with you, your Escrow Officer, lender or buyer's lender to resolve any issues or needs in order to insure sale-outs to your buyers and your buyers' lenders.
Review and record documents and issue policies of title insurance as requested and required by your Escrow Officer, lender and buyer's lender.
Additional Services and Information Available to You From Chicago Title include:
- "LAND FOR SALE" and "LAND WANTED" information and referrals
- Detailed sales and marketing research for existing and proposed developments
- Contract "Builders Bulk Rate" title insurance premium rate quotations for your subdivision needs (acquisition, construction loan(s), escrow and sale-out policies of title insurance).
- Engineering firms and attorney referrals upon request
- Other value-added services are available to you on a county-by-county basis. Contact your Chicago Title Builder Services Representative for more details about services that may be available.